Want to pitch in?|
Bringing a system or games?
Let me know what you can bring and when.
Want to split the cost?
Tell me how much you can contribute and when.
Or donate via PayPal:
Can you help set-up, babysit the tables, or break down?
Assistance running the party would be appreciated!
This page lists what needs to be done, and who's doing what.
If you're available to help, please
See also: sponsors page.
- Set-up prior to the event
Note: A group has reserved the room until 5:00pm, so we'll have less
than an hour to set things up!
- Break-down after the event
Note: We'll need to quickly dismantle the room afterwards.
- Help pay for food
- Bill K.
- Bob W. ($13.50 to help pay for cupcakes)
- TBD (more donations)
- Pick up pizza
- TBD (Cameron said he can do it,
if noone else can)
- Pick up snacks & drinks
- Clinton R. - bringing sodas
- Bake cookies
- Pickup cupcakes
(4pm @ Davis Creamery)
Room and Board
Note: I've reserved the Blanchard Room from 5:30pm to 9:30pm
on Saturday, March 28th. This cost $50, since this past library
hours. ($10/hr plus $10 to have food there.)
- Additional systems (beyond Bill K.'s)
- Cameron T. - Atari 800XL
- Bob W. - Atari 800, 1200XL, 130XE
- Lukas S. - Atari 520ST
- Jason - Atari 2600, Lynx
- More Atari joysticks (beyond Bill K.'s)
- Bravo Sierra Computers -
Temporarily lending 4 Suncom Slik Stik joysticks
- Cameron T.
- Bob W. - Half-dozen joysticks
- More displays (beyond Bill K.'s)
- Bob W. - C=1702, LCD TV, Teknika monitors (x2)
- Doug B. - 13" TV and VCR
- Greg Y. - Donated Amdek Color 300 to Bill K.
- Richard N. - Donated color TV (RF only) to Bill K.
- Cameron T. - 20" LCD
Packing Checklist |
Library Meeting Room Policy |