/|\ Atari Party /|\
What is it? An event to celebrate old video games; a hands-on,
living museum, where a variety of classic game systems and computers and
retro games will be showcased. Atari Party is a free event, open to the
public, hosted by volunteers from the local community.
Be sure to also visit our Facebook page
and subscribe to the announcement
Atari Party 2016
|When:||Saturday, July 30th, 2016|
|Where:||Yolo County Public Library|
Mary L Stephens Davis Branch
315 East 14th Street
Davis, CA 95616
Blanchard community meeting room
|Price:||Free & open to the public!|
- Atari home computers (8-bit & 16/32-bit)
- Atari home video game consoles (2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar)
- Atari handheld game systems (Lynx)
- Non-Atari systems running Atari games (Nintendo NES & Gameboy, Sega Genesis, Sony PlayStation & PS2)
- Free give-away prize drawing
Enter Atari Party 2016 →
- 2016-03-20 - Thanks to numerous
sponsors, we'll once again be holding a
free prize give-away!
- 2016-03-04 - This year's date is confirmed!
Atari Party 2016 will be held on
Saturday, July 30th, from 12pm-5pm!
- 2016-02-24 - We're working out the date for this year's event.
In the meantime, I've started
"Atari Party 2016" thread
over at the AtariAge forums.
- 2016-01-16 - Atari Party has been
invited to take part in this year's
Indie Arcade Gaming Expo, on Saturday, April 9th in
- 2016-01-15 - Dates have been announced for
Sac-Con (March 12-13),
IGDA Sac. Indie Arcade (April 9),
Pin-A-Go-Go (May 13-15),
Maker Faire (May 20-22),
California Extreme (July 16-17).
You may also enjoy:
celebration of indie music & retro gaming
March 11-13, 2016
San Jose, CA
comic, toy & anime show
March 12-13, 2016
May 13-15, 2016
Maker Faire Bay Area
festival of invention, creativity & resourcefulness
May 20-22, 2016
San Mateo, CA
game & gaming culture convention
Sept. 30-Oct. 2, 2016
Santa Clara, CA
Previous Events & Info:
"Atari" is a trademark of Atari, Inc..
"Atari Games" is a trademark of Warner Bros..
Game console names and game titles are trademarks of their respective owners.
This event is a not-for-profit event, put together by volunteers, and is
free and open to the public.