Home | News|
About Us | About OSS
Donate | Buy Stuff
3D Pong - Reviews
3D Pong receive 5 out of 5 penguins|
in the Acrcade
category from Linuxberg.
- I found your "3DPong" on the "Linux Game Tome" Website and downloaded it.
... I was even able to compile 3DPong on our RS/6000 using the xlc compiler
on IBMs AIX 4.1 (the most disasterous UNIX-clone I've ever worked with!!)...
Now me and some of my collegues play our own little 3DPong league (at least
once a week) and I just want to say "thanks" for that little, but very nice
game you made. - N. Haedecke
- This is the cheapest cheap entertainment I've ever seen. I have to say,
I'm surprised that anyone still bothers with Pong. Don't take that as a
complaint; I love cheap entertainment. This is one of those things that
proves that you never outgrow toys.
- I think it's safe to say this is the best Pong game ever. ;-) It's
quite cool, especially with 3D glasses. ... an excellent time-waster.
- Simple, but good.
- For pong, this is about as good as it gets.
- While this is not quite Quake3 quality here, it did give me an excuse
to bust out my old 3-D glasses. If you can rustle up a pair this game is
- "Thanks for 3D Pong, it's a great game! My friend and I play it all
the time at school on our laptops running LFS (Linux from Scratch). Our
school lets us use laptops instead of books and combined with a USB line it
makes for great entertainment. Thanks for the cool game" - Brandon