Official Indrema Sites:
Sites created and maintained by Indrema themselves.
- The main site. Includes consumer information.
Indrema Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- All about Indrema (the company, and the product)
Indrema Developers Network (IDN)
- The main developers site.
Under The Hood
- Technical specifications of the Indrema system.
IDN Online Chats
- An archive of past Indrema IRC chats.
- The free software development kit for creating Indrema software.
- Where free software for the Indrema can be developed.
- All about IDN's GameXchange
Indrema Sections at Game Sites:
Game sites' dedicated Indrema sections.
Indrema... an Xbox Killer?
- A C|Net message board.
GameDeveloper.net's Indrema Section
- A GameDeveloper.net 'DevGroup' with message forums.
Indrema Entertainment System Discussion
- A discussion forum at FlipCode.com
Gamesmania: Alternative Gaming Platforms Section
- Dedicated to Linux, Palm, Indrema, and so on...
iONgames: Indrema Section
- News and forums
How Indrema Game Consoles Will Work
- At HowStuffWorks.com
Indrema Fan Sites
Sites created by fans of Indrema.
Bill Kendrick's Indrema Site
- You're looking at it! Dedicated to archiving news, links and other
important Indrema info.
#indrema IRC Channel
- An unofficial IRC channel dedicated to the Indrema, but which hosts
weekly chats with the folks from Indrema.
- Ryan Getgen's site with news.
- News and articles.
- Phillip O'Riley's fan site
Programming The Indrema
- Ryan Wahle's site dedicated to creating Indrema software.
Linux and Linux Gaming Sites
Sites relating to gaming under Linux, in general.
- Focuses on helping companies automate their complex software development
processes with Web-based collaborative development solutions.
Linux.com Games Section
- News, articles and resources.
- News about Linux games.
Linux Game Tome
- An index of Linux games; with user ratings.
Other sites and articles about Linux or Open Source gaming.
Playing the Open Source Game
- An article by Shawn Hargreaves (July 1999) about open source and
Know of a site I'm missing?
Let me know!
Page last updated:
"Indrema," "L600," etc. are trademarks of Indrema. Linux is a trademark
of Linus Torvalds.