Home | News|
About Us | About OSS
Gem Drop X - Features
- Special objects, which help (or hinder) you on the way.
Activate them by including them in a match:
- Bombs - stop the chain reaction and destory any gems on either side
and above and blow it.
- Wildcards - cause more chain reactions with adjacent pieces.
- Stopwatches - freezes the gems so no more appear from the top for a
few seconds, giving you precious time with which to clear more of the
- Progressive levels. More gems when you start, and less time before new
- Expert levels. Levels 15 to 20 have twice as many different colored
gems as levels 1 to 14, making it even more difficult to get matches!
- Play with keyboard, joystick, or mouse.
- Beautiful graphics, most 3D rendered
- Stereo music and sound effects.
- Includes source code for both Gem Drop X (in C, using libSDL),
as well as the original "Gem Drop" code (in Action!, for
the Atari 8bit)!