Invenies Verba - Reviews
Some AtariAge Forum Responses
- "Great!" - Bunsen
- "Love it although I don't think as fast as I thought" - Mclaneinc
- "Cool game" - Stephen
- "This is a really nice game, just needs to have longer timers and a some more words" - The Real Bounty Bob
- "Good game, addictive but maybe too fast. - Barnsey123
"Grabit" Game Discovery App's blog
mentioning Invenies Verba:
Yesterday if you were to draw a Ven Diagram of all the games playable
between an Atari XL (from the 1980s and packing a whopping 64k of memory
under the hood) and your iOS devices, you would have had two separate
circles with no overlapping at all.
Today would be a different story. ...
An article on Simple Machine open-sourcing LEX,
also mentions the game.
(Note: My Atari game was under development before LEX was
open-sourced, and is just a clone/work-alike, writtin in
TurboBASIC XL. Even so, they had
a very positive response to my creation!)
The great Spanish Atari site Atariteca has a
post about the game,
The great Polish Atari site AtariOnline.pl
also has a post.
- "The iPhone name in Atari font looks interesting. At least for me.... This is how modernity meets history :-)" - Rozyk
- "It looks strange to me at the Atari game, the production year with the two in front :-). But with IPHONE it's a fact" - GAD ZombiE